When: Thursday Evenings, 7:00 to 8:30 pm CDT September 2 through November 18, 2021.
THIS CLASS WILL BE ON ZOOM
Leader: Kristin Robinson, Spiritual Director
Registration: Register below. You will receive more information and a Zoom link several days before the class begins.
Book: The New Spiritual Exercises by Louis Savary
St. Ignatius of Loyola was a man on a mission! He desired to help people love God more dearly, see God more clearly and follow God more nearly. To this end, he devised a brilliant and intense psycho-spiritual retreat that could be done in 30 days in a monastery or over several months in everyday life. The Abbey at St. David’s is delighted to offer a 12-week mini-retreat in everyday life in a manner that has been updated in the spirit of the teachings of the great mystic and scientist, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin.
The New Spiritual Exercises is an ideal experience for people who:
- Wish to deepen their relationship with God and to see the Divine in all things.
- Study the teachings of Jesus and allow them their transformational power.
- Want a support group of contemplative Christians who seek a more intimate understanding of Christ.
- Will commit to 45 minutes of daily prayer & study and have a group meeting to keep them accountable to it.
- Wish to understand their calling to advance the Christ Project, or Christ’s call to bring the Realm of God to Earth.